|Project by Gianni||posted 01-02-2015 12:52 AM||1420 views||3 times favorited||8 comments|
Did this board over my Christmas break from work. Second attempt at a “diagonal” glue-up, the first didn’t go well because the notch wasn’t quite even. I tried to cut it with the dado stack and I think I had some board lift during the cut. This one I just did with the fence and a standard blade, rotating 90 degrees and making multiple passes while raising the blade until the cuts intersected.
Of all the boards I have done, I think I like this the best so far. Need to do another with contrasting diamonds.