|Project by BirdlandCreations||posted 11-15-2008 08:28 PM||3569 views||3 times favorited||3 comments|
This is called the Safari Edition Tage Frid Stool by Steve Birdman Weber
Created after many many hours in the first 2 1/2 months of this 2008 Fall Semester. I used Alder wood, Zebrawood, Wenge wood, Tigers eye crystals, and a burning tool.
- Tigers Eye hand dremeled inlay on the back of the seat
- Hand cut Angled Dovetail back to seat connection and a hidden mortise connection to the seat
- Zebrawood stretchers with wenge wedges
- Legs are hand carved with a draw knife and spindle sander.
- Seat has no edges only hand done curves all over
- A burning tool drawing on the seat of a lion, monkey grabbing for bananas, parrot, and butterfly
For sale at $650, Any interests email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
-- Steven Weber Jr., A Mile High @ www.birdlandcreations.net