|Project by Nate L.||posted 10-14-2014 04:11 AM||1685 views||4 times favorited||7 comments|
Well, this was definitely a learning experience. I did everything the hardest way possible, but I got it done. I figured out that it is a really bad idea to cut out EACH and EVERY piece individually and get good joints. I would do it completely differently if I had to do it again. The biggest mistake I made was not laminating the five pieces for the wings together before cutting them out. Live and learn I guess. =) Any criticism or advice is more than welcome. This project was a bit discouraging as it made me feel inadequate and frustrated due to lack of knowledge and experience.
-- Nate, Las Vegas, http://nateswoodshop.com