|Project by AJ1104||posted 09-25-2014 11:49 PM||1482 views||1 time favorited||5 comments|
I had been wanting to replace some inexpensive paneling for my tub surround for quite some time. I finally made a plan for individual panels that would match the existing cherry cabinets in the room. It was the first time I had worked with a frame and panel router bit set. I made a set of trial setup blocks which kept the alignment of the rails and stiles right on. I finished with several coats of wipe on satin poly and used magnetic cabinet latches to allow removal for plumbing and electric access. thanks for looking!
-- AJ, Long Island. New York