This is the project that I created my senior year in high school and I just now at the beginning of fall had time to finish it. I used some bendable plywood to create the covers of this project. it was the first time that I had ever seen the wood before, but I thought that I would give it a shot and see what I could do. Once I built all of the forms to bend the wood the project went good. then I got the project home at the end of the school year and it sat in my garage until the end of summer. Just a few weeks ago I order some walnut and maple veneer, I don’t have a vacuum press so I also had to order some heat lock( which I found to work very good). This was also the first time that I used veneer on a project as well, it didn’t go to badly for my first run with both the bendable plywood or the veneer.