|Project by BobWemm||posted 08-26-2014 01:24 AM||1287 views||0 times favorited||15 comments|
I was given a small Mulberry tree around Christmas last year. The tree had been ripped from the ground at a building site and had been laying on the road verge for a couple of months. There were numerous splits and checks, so I chopped it up as best I could and rough turned these bowls on 2.2.14 and packed them away in a box of shavings to dry.
About two weeks ago I got them out and completed the turning process. That was a bit “SCARY” but I managed to survive. They are all sanded to 400 and finished with a spray can Lacquer.
The sizes of each piece are on the individual photograph.
Hope you like them.
As usual, C & C welcome.
-- Bob, Western Australia, The Sun came up this morning, what a great start to the day. Now it's up to me to make it even better. I've cut this piece of wood 4 times and it's still too damn short.