|Project by Dave Peura||posted 08-25-2014 01:27 PM||1289 views||3 times favorited||7 comments|
I started this project about a year ago, then set it aside for about 8 months. I finally got back after it this summer and with a little help from my kids and my wife, we finished it about a month ago. I am super pleased with how it came out. I chamfered the wood siding with my router & stained it with some oil based deck stain that I had on the shelf. My wife insisted on having a red door, and to my surprise it really adds a nice touch to the house. The kids will enjoy this playhouse for years to come.
-- Dave Peura