|Project by Legorreto||posted 08-24-2014 06:19 PM||1049 views||6 times favorited||3 comments|
Making some cleanup on my bench I decided to make it easier for me to find my stuff, starting with my drill bits.
I had kept them in their original plastic packaging, but I decided to “upgrade” it to a more personal one. So I took a scrap 2×1 piece of pine and drilled each bit into it upper side to fit them all by size. Then It came to my mind some other bit holder I have looked on the internet for some spade bits and wanted to copy it. I made front face holes and marked them with their size to identify them and spayed some transparent lack to preserve the writing for longer time.
I have planned to make one for my jigsaw blades also, but might actually made one for both drill and jigsaw bits and blades in one single practical box.
Once I have it, I’ll publish about it
-- When life turns back on you... sit down and drink Tequila