|Project by bluemtn||posted 08-16-2014 09:39 AM||941 views||0 times favorited||2 comments|
Pine dresser stained with minwax and finished with shellac and paste wax. I made soooo many mistakes on this project I’m surprised it ever came together. Cutting the dados in the side panels for the drawer slides I had the guide slip and ruined at least one set that way (might have been two or three). Then when I finally got one side done correctly I was so overjoyed that I cut the second exactly the same; unfortunately the other side needed to be a mirror of the first so I ended up with two left sides. As you can clearly see I should have cut a small piece to cover the end grain (that sucked up the stain) on the two drawer divider. Live and learn.
-- Jeff, Colorado - sawdust, oh you mean man glitter