|Project by Matt in Franklin||posted 08-08-2014 01:34 PM||1482 views||6 times favorited||14 comments|
Saw a couple other previous posts for this sanding block, so I decided to give it a try. I made five of them so I dont have to change grits all that often. I used walnut and red oak (instead of the maple that the plan calls for). I really like how the two woods look together. All the wood came from free scrap cutoffs from a local millworks.
The only change I made to the plan was to make these 6 inches long rather than 4.5 inches.
Finished them with an oil/varnish blend. Cant wait to try them out!
-- I'm just a simple caveman