|Project by Dr_T||posted 07-11-2014 06:43 PM||1067 views||0 times favorited||8 comments|
This is the first Intarsia project that I have completed. This was basically a trial version to see if I liked the process and to see how accurately I could make it with my current tools. I think it turned out ok for a first project. I followed the pattern from the class posted a while ago by KoryK (Blog class here). I obviously chose to paint mine, while he did one with natural wood colors and another with different stains.
There are definitely some mistakes and some places where the pieces don’t meet as closely as I want them too, but I learned a lot and hopefully will get better as I do more.