|Project by woodmaker||posted 06-20-2014 04:56 PM||582 views||0 times favorited||3 comments|
Well, I finally finished building this Metal flake Blue Telecaster clone from a kit.
All went well, except for paint – Hard to get a spray bomb with a good nozzle that won’t splatter/drip. Took about 4 different nozzles before I found a good one, but that’s after sanding the paint splatter/drops off 4 times. The clear coat went n well 1st time out; applied 6 coats of clear and buffed.
I think this was a SAGA kit, I had it so long forgot, left in the box for many months before I started.
Well, back to building more cigar box guitars, that was a lot more fun.