|Project by Peter Brown||posted 06-16-2014 04:33 PM||1327 views||5 times favorited||5 comments|
I get a little geeky here…
This build was full of trouble. First off my 3/16 bandsaw blade was completely dull, I ended up really pushing it and broke the blade. (and scared myself pretty good too!)
Then I broke the first two pieces of plexiglass I cut out! Finally I had to re-think the method for attaching the plexiglass to the base.
I’m glad the plexiglass didn’t work as planned and isn’t permanently connected. I like that it is now a modular LED box that can change with my moods, but it’s hard when a project doesn’t go as planned…
Thanks for looking!
-- Peter Brown - Collector of WD-40 and wood splinters