|Project by TrBlu||posted 05-31-2014 04:02 PM||1078 views||3 times favorited||4 comments|
It has been a while since I posted anything. Life has kept me out of the shop until recent weeks.
Here are a few of my recent turnings:
1. Bear Bryant Stamp on Bloodwood, Gold Sierra Pen – Yes, I am an Auburn Grad, but still enjoyed this one.
2. Spectraply Sierra Pens – Red & White Gold Sierra – Blue & Orange Gold Sierra with Stylus
3. Deer Antler & 270 Cartridge Pen – Stand is Deer Antler on Yellow Pine
4. Deer Antler & 308 Bullet Pen – Stand is Walnut with 30-06 Cartridges & Bullets
5. Red & Blue Spectraply 4-in-One Screwdriver
I have a few more things to turn for graduation gifts. Then I hope to have some fun with some flat work projects.
Thanks for looking.
-- The more I work with wood the more I recognize only God can make something as beautiful as a tree. I hope my humble attempts at this craft do justice by His masterpiece. -- Tim