|Project by Gixxerjoe04||posted 05-30-2014 09:28 PM||744 views||1 time favorited||7 comments|
Finally got my first bandsaw boxes done, took me awhile to get them done because I didn’t sand them well enough and had to redo them after putting finish on them, then got side tracked but they’re finally done. Don’t know why i decided to do 2 different ones for my first time, probably should have done one for practice first but i didn’t. The designs are from The Drunken Woodworker which made it easier using a template but i still wasn’t very steady on the bandsaw, it also didn’t help it being the first time i cut curves on the bandsaw, probably should have practiced haha. Anyways, the woods are spalted maple/walnut, and cherry/maple. Really wish i had a spindle sander, would have made sanding a lot easier.