|Project by Chris||posted 05-27-2014 02:59 AM||1300 views||2 times favorited||3 comments|
Another project my wife picked out from Anna White design that I modified to fit out house. I made two of them the same and they are made from 2×2, 2×4, and 2×6 material that I put through the thickness planer to give it a bit of a different dimension. The top was glued up with biscuits and I used Kreg pocket screws for the remainder of the joinery. The brackets on the corners do nothing for stability, I just liked the way they looked. These were a really inexpensive way to get end tables that we really needed, and if they get wrecked by the kids I am not going to sweat it. The finish is black tea and vinegar / steel wool and Lee Valley gel finish on the top.
Thanks for looking
-- May the Lord bless you and keep you