Building the stairs With the main bunk bed complete, it was time to turn my attention to the stairs. For safety reasons, mom insisted the bunk bed have stairs instead of a ladder. The original design featured drawers on the end and paneled side...
|View Patrick Jaromin's:||home||workshop||projects (16)||blog (45)||reviews (1)||forum topics (9)||buddies (14)||favorites (40)||activity log|
365 posts in 2802 days
Location: Naperville, IL
Latest Activity | view all »
|commented on||Building Cajónes with the Kids||06-03-2015 10:45 AM|
|commented on||2015 Jaguar Simola Hillclimb Trophies||06-02-2015 10:07 PM|
|commented on||Building Cajónes with the Kids||06-02-2015 05:53 PM|
|commented on||Building Cajónes with the Kids||06-02-2015 03:16 PM|
|commented on||Building Cajónes with the Kids||06-02-2015 01:09 PM|
|added project||Building Cajónes with the Kids||06-02-2015 12:07 PM|
|commented on||This Cabinet Goes to 11||03-23-2015 10:55 AM|
|commented on||This Cabinet Goes to 11||03-23-2015 12:23 AM|
|commented on||Mando Trio..||03-22-2015 09:54 PM|
|commented on||This Cabinet Goes to 11||03-22-2015 09:50 PM|
|added project||This Cabinet Goes to 11||03-22-2015 07:00 PM|
|commented on||Love Lies Bleeding...||12-20-2014 05:50 PM|
|commented on||Dream Workbench||12-20-2014 11:28 AM|
|commented on||The Charity "LCA SG Jr" Electric Guitar||12-20-2014 02:59 AM|
|commented on||The Charity "LCA SG Jr" Electric Guitar||12-19-2014 11:33 PM|
Latest Projects | view all 16 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 45 »
In the last few weeks since my latest post, I’ve made significant progress on the bed. I applied the finish to the poplar parts and glued up the head and foot ends of the bed. At this point I was able to test-assemble the bed and give the ki...
Over the last couple weeks I’ve completed the construction of the side and end rails and cut the slats for supporting the mattresses. I also settled on somewhat novel connection hardware for the rails. Woodcraft sells a very inexpensive bed ...
Fits and Starts The last couple weeks have been crowded with both personal and professional activities. I’ve had to work in found time, an hour here, an hour there. My next task was to fit the upper and lower bouts of the “X”s...
Laying out the Ends Typically I find a detailed SketchUp drawing to be sufficient for my builds. For this project, however, I felt the need to do a full-size drawing to lay the components out on. After drafting an end on a 4×8 sheet of MDF...