After finishing my workbench, I realized that I had no projects in progress. I mentioned this to my wife, and said I would finally get to the tea box she requested. As expected, she asked me to re-order my priority list and work on a more “urgent” project, a new silverware/cutlery tray. Ours has seen better days, with a few partitions broken for some time now.
After taking some measurements and working out “requirements”, I set to work today. I picked several cherry offcuts and resawed the 4/4 boards to 1/4” and 3/8” segments. After cutting all boards to length and a few dados, I was ready for the glue-up. Before I walked away, I decide to add a “few” clamps to level off each of the segments.
With that, I think I am ready to walk away and let the glue set up for the night.