After a few months of slacking off, I’m finally picking back up my workbench project. I purchased 3×2x10’s from the big box store and had them drying in my basement for a few weeks.
The plan calls for legs that around 3.75” square, built up like a French Roubo workbench. Tonight, I got to milling the lumber. After filling the dust collector, I was finally done milling the material, and glued up the legs. I decided to glue up 2 legs per clamp up.
After finishing the glue-up, I restacked and stickered the material I milled for the stretchers. Hopefully I’ll be able to get back to work squaring up the glue-ups and mill to final thickness next weekend.