Now it’s your chance to learn more about posting videos online and try it yourself. Together with Marc Spagnuolo, we have prepared another unique challenge for you.
And this time it’s video challenge!
We’re sure that each woodworking king (alias LumberJock) is proud of his castle. So now you have two weeks to record a full tour of your shop and show others your essential tools and equipment. As Marc says, the goal is to be creative and have fun!
If you want to take your video to the next level you can learn more in this excellent Video Toolbox posted on YouTube.
Plus Marc has prepared easy to follow video tutorial in which you can see how to post your final video to your LumberJocks blog and enter it into challenge.
Motivators and Prizes
- Global fame for becoming real video-powered LumberJock
- Two random winners will get cool LJ/TWW shirt from me plus Furnitology DVD and TWW Coffee Mug from Marc
- Three random winners will get cool LJ/TWW shirt from me plus Powermatic shirt and TWW Coffee Mug from Marc
How to Enter and Official Rules
- Just add your entry as the regular blog entry and tag it with challenge02 (of course you may add any additional tags too):
Note that you don’t need to use ‘challenge02’ in your project title.
- Enter the video overview plus embed the video into the entry.
- Valid video must be at least 3 minutes long.
- The entry deadline is May 21st.
- Winners will be announced online at LumberJocks.com and TheWoodWhisperer.com on May 23rd.
So get your camcorder ready and have fun!