That’s right. You’ve been challenged!. You have until the end of the month to build a Halloween decoration for outdoors and enter it in our very first Halloween LumberJocks Challenge. What’s the size? That’s up to you. What’s it made of? Wood, of course (and, yes, you can add non-wood objects to it as needed). We have all seen those cemeteries and skeletons in people’s yards, well we are LumberJocks and we can’t be outdone! Get your tools out and start building. We will be looking for creativity and for something that fits with the season.
Lee Valley will provide 3 random winners with the following great prizes:
Get your Project in by Saturday November 1st and the winners will be announced on November 2nd. Are you up for the challenge?
HOW TO ENTER
- SUBMIT your challenge entry as a project and tag it with challenge07 (of course you may add any additional tags too):
Note that you don’t need to use ‘challenge07’ in the project title (use the meaningful title instead).
- You can submit only one entry – give it your best shot.
- Describe your entry and how it inspires you to enjoy the Halloween season
- The entry deadline is November 1st.
- Winners will be announced online at LumberJocks.com on November 2nd.
The Challenge is on. Let the games begin!
We are also holding special Halloween challenges at HomeRefurbers.com and GardenTenders .com. This is the right time to use our new single access feature to join in all of our holiday fun ;)