LumberJocks, can you get tough?
LumberJocks.com is proudly hosting the Gorilla Glue Challenge. This is a fun and creative event for all woodworkers, but be careful; this may be a sticky challenge!
Bond with your wood and the great outdoors while competing in this challenge to win some great Gorilla Glue products. Gorilla Glue is challenging you to build anything for enjoying the great outdoors. You must use two materials, one must be wood and any other material of your choice. You must also include any gorilla glue product in your entry. And there are 16 prize packages!
Gorilla Glue will have 16 random winners of some very great prizes.
- 1 Grand Prize will consist of $200 plus 1 of each Gorilla Glue’s products and a Gorilla Glue t-shirt.
- There will be 5 runner-up prizes; winners will receive 1 of each Gorilla Glue’s products and a Gorilla Glue t-shirt.
- As well as 10 third place prizes of a Gorilla t-shirt
- Your entry must be a creation for enjoying the great outdoors.
- One substrate must be wood
- Plus any other substrate of the participants choice such as metal, stone, brick, glass, rubber, etc.
- Any Gorilla product such as: Gorilla Glue, Gorilla Glue Precision Pen, Gorilla Super Glue, Gorilla Wood Glue, Gorilla Tape.
Get your Projects in by Monday September 1st and the winners will be announced on September 2nd. Are you up for the challenge?
HOW TO ENTER
- SUBMIT your challenge entry as a project and tag it with challenge06 (of course you may add any additional tags too):
Note that you don’t need to use ‘challenge06’ in the project title.
- You can submit only one entry – give it your best shot.
- Describe your process in a project story and add at least one photo of the finished outdoor creation produced by you.
- Explain what materials you used and what Gorilla Glue product helped you in your outdoor creation.
- The entry deadline is September 1st.
- Winners will be announced online at LumberJocks.com on September 2nd.
Please note: Photos entered in this challenge will also be published on the Gorilla Glue site.
P.S. You can help promoting this one of a kind event by clicking on the BOOKMARK button in the top right corner. It allows you to easily submit to one of the popular bookmarking/sharing websites like Reddit, StumbleUpon, Digg or others.
-- Martin, https://woodworkingweb.com