Many woodworking sites have decided to participate in this event and LumberJocks are joining with another cool challenge prepared in cooperation with Marc. And since Marc is the famous video star, this challenge is about your own videos again. Remember the success of our first LJ/TWW workshop video challenge? The expectations are even higher this time ;)
Your task is to record your own woodworking safety video and post it on your personal LumberJocks Blog. The video may present your personal safety tip(s), review of some safety equipment, top ten donts in the workshop etc. You get the idea.
- 3 random winners will get LJ shirt, TWW shirt and TWW Finishing DVD and $50 gift certificate to Cooper Safety each
How to Enter and Official Rules
- Just add your entry as the regular blog entry and tag it with challenge05 (of course you may add any additional tags too):
Note that you don’t need to use ‘challenge05’ in your blog entry title (use the meaningful title instead).
- Enter the video overview plus embed the video into the entry.
- Valid video must be at least 3 minutes long.
- The videos must be posted from May 5 to May 9.
- Winners will be announced online at LumberJocks.com and TheWoodWhisperer.com on May 11.
Marc has prepared easy to follow video tutorial in which you can see how to post your final video to your LumberJocks blog and enter it into challenge. Note that you can use any of the popular video hosting sites like Youtube, Blip etc. to host your video.
So get your camcorder ready and have fun!