The Headless LumberJock rides again, this time creating a special Halloween Candy Container.
There are candy containers used by the average person and then there are those created by LumberJocks!
LumberJocks like to think outside the box, or the bowl as in this case, and take things to a whole new level. And, so, the challenge is on—create a container for Halloween candy or just decoration and enter to win one of the very cool – Special Edition – LumberJock t-shirts.
- design/create something to hold Halloween candy
- tag project as “halloween2011”
- submit entry by October 31, 2011, midnight (Greenwich Mean Time)
- three winners with the highest project score (secret formula that is behind the Hot Projects – in summary it’s a weighted average of the project’s faves, comments and views) will be announced on November 1st
- winners will each receive a “Headless LumberJock” t-shirt (see images below)
- have fun – fun creating, fun building, fun showcasing your project, and fun using the project for Halloween