We’ve seen it before – scrapping over grease boxes, smallest bandsaw boxes, and even coffee spoons. Yes, indeed, some scrap wood plus some ingenuity and the results were masterful with a whole lot of fun in the process.
Now, the challenge is on to get your scraps together and, with a day or less time in the shop, create some balance: something that balances (from spinning tops to bottle balancers, to … whatever your scrappy little heart desires!
And what are we scrapping it out for? 15 days of fame. At the end of the month one random selection of scrappy balancing projects will be featured on the “home page banner” for 15 days, with a link to the winning project.
- use only scrap wood
- invest a maximum of one day in the shop
- build something that balances
- entries tagged as “scrappy01”
- entries in by October 31, 2011, midnight (Greenwich Mean Time)
- one random selection will be made on November 1st
- winner will receive home banner fame for 15 days (banner featuring the project will be created by LumberJocks and linked to the project’s page)
- you are on your honour re: rules 1 & 2
- have fun – fun creating, fun building, fun showcasing your project, and fun “scrapping it out” with your peers.