LumberJocks & Gorilla Glue Challenges you to build one of your wonderful creations using Gorilla Glue as your main fastener (no metal fasteners).
- Be as creative as possible.
- Use any type of wood you would like.
- Any size, any shape, any feature or function.
This is your chance to show your skills and ability to create your masterpiece without the use of metal fasteners.
Gorilla Glue will have 6 random winners of the following great prizes:
- 1 Grand Prize will consist of $200 plus 1 of each Gorilla Glue’s products and a Gorilla Glue t-shirt.
- There will be 5 runner-up prizes; winners will receive 1 of each Gorilla Glue’s products and a Gorilla Glue t-shirt.
- Show a “before” picture of your materials.
- Let’s see that Gorilla Glue in use.
- Show us your unique finished product.
- And remember… Be as creative as possible.
Project Due Date is June 21st.
HOW TO ENTER
- SUBMIT your challenge entry as a project and tag it with challenge10 (of course you may add any additional tags too):
Note that you don’t have to use ‘challenge10’ in the project title.
- You can submit only one entry – give it your best shot.
- Describe your process in a project story and add at least one photo of your unique finished product as well as one before picture.
- Explain what materials you used and how you used glue in your creation.
- The entry deadline is June 21st.
- Winners will be announced online at LumberJocks.com on June 22nd.
Please note: Photos entered in this challenge will also be published on the Gorilla Glue site.
P.S. You can help spreading the word about this event by clicking on the SHARE button below. Thanks!
-- Martin, https://woodworkingweb.com