Our new Create&Share Challenges are opportunities to share ideas, tips, and techniques. We invite you to participate, even if it is to post a “don’t try this because look what happened when I did it” tip.
“Create & Share” a handy-dandy kitchen item and share the building process in a blog. The item may be a cutting board, a spoon, spurtle, or some other useful or decorative item for the kitchen. We love creativity and we don’t mind duplicates either, so add your item to the list of blogs!
Four random winners will get the following prize set from Rockler:
- Bench Cookie™ Work Gripper, Home Edition
- Bench Cookie™ Plus Work Grippers and Optional Risers
- Rockler Woodworking and Hardware Cap
Plus, three random winners will be rewarded with the “LumberJocks T-Shirt”.
- Post a blog entry, with photos, about the creation of a kitchen item
- Tag the blog as “CS1”
Get your entry in by Thursday September 30th and the winners will be announced on October 1st. Are you up for the challenge?
HOW TO ENTER
- SUBMIT your challenge entry as a blog and add the tag “CS1” (of course you may add any additional tags too):
- You can submit only one entry for this challenge.
- Describe your process in a blog and add at least one photo of your unique finished product. Feel free to post your finished product in the LJ projects.
- The entry deadline is September 30th.
- Winners will be announced online at LumberJocks.com on October 1st.
-- Martin, https://woodworkingweb.com