The only thing new will be the glue.
LumberJocks & Gorilla Glue Challenges you to reduce your footprint for Earth Day.
- Dumpster Dive
- Scrape pile scavenge
- Straighten those nails
- Reuse old screws
Create something unique by reusing and recycling old materials… The only thing new will be the glue.
Gorilla Glue will have 6 random winners of the following great prizes:
- 1 Grand Prize will consist of $200 plus 1 of each Gorilla Glue’s products and a Gorilla Glue t-shirt.
- There will be 5 runner-up prizes; winners will receive 1 of each Gorilla Glue’s products and a Gorilla Glue t-shirt.
- Show a before picture of your old scraps and materials.
- Each piece of scrap has to be less than 1 board foot and you can use as many scraps as you like.
- Show us your unique finished product.
- And remember… Nothing new except the glue!
Get your Projects in by Friday May 7th and the winners will be announced on May 10th. Are you up for the challenge?
HOW TO ENTER
- SUBMIT your challenge entry as a project and tag it with challenge09 (of course you may add any additional tags too):
Note that you don’t have to use ‘challenge09’ in the project title.
- You can submit only one entry – give it your best shot.
- Describe your process in a project story and add at least one photo of your unique finished product as well as one before picture.
- Explain what materials you used and how you used glue in your creation.
- The entry deadline is May 7th.
- Winners will be announced online at LumberJocks.com on May 10th.
Please note: Photos entered in this challenge will also be published on the Gorilla Glue site.
P.S. You can help promoting this one of a kind event by clicking on the SHARE button in the top right corner. It allows you to easily submit this announcement to one of the popular sharing websites – Facebook and/or Twitter.