I decided to tackle everything in sections because I have limited space and can’t have everything spread out all of the time. So the first thing I tackled was the base.
Everything was disassembled. Rust remover was used on the legs and base. After this a wire wheel cleaned everything up and I was back to bare metal. Everything was primed with Rustoleum Clean Metal Primer which prevents rusting, then painted with Rustoleum Smoke Grey.
Originally the plan was to replace all the bolts but I started to clean some up and they turned out to be in great shape. I only found a couple of bolts that had thread damage. Then let them sit in a zip lock coated in oil until I was ready for them.