I haven’t cross-posted the links from my blog here in over a month, sorry about that. I’ve made some major progress in that time, here you go!
The base pieces are ready to rock!
I built a gigantic crosscut sled I call The Beastmaster
The webframes are done! They were complicated because of asymmetrical drawer sizes.
I posted a project update after missing my delivery date. The customer is OK with the schedule change so far.
The thin strips for trimming out the Walnut ArmorCore plywood are done. Check out my technique.
I’ve started assembly and tackled a complicated 14 clamp glue up without a shop helper. That was nervewracking!
Let me know what you think—leave comments on my blog.
Upper Cut Woodworks
-- Matt Gradwohl, Upper Cut Woodworks, http://uppercutwoodworks.com/