I didnt take a whole lot of photos of the front legs, but here are the few I got:
Post #1 shows the slabs and the pattern that was used to outline the front legs.
The first photo shows me rounding over the maloof joint to match the radius on the seat side of the joint. The maloof joint was cut the same as the back legs, but without the 6 degree splay (see the previous post).
Fitting the joint:
The next step was to add the adder block. I dont have a photo of it, but the two leg blanks were glued together with a third blank in between. I then cut them apart on the bandsaw at a 45 degree angle. You can see the result in the photo below where I am cutting out the shape of the leg.
After cutting out the pattern:
I cant seem to find a photo of me rounding over the edges on the front legs, but you can see it being done on the back legs in the previous post.
And, of course, the result:
-- Marshall - http://mcomisar.tumblr.com