I just changed my shop around a bunch. I took out a table that took up too much room and chopped it into pieces and made a table for the drill press. Added a shelf and made a drawer for it. Worked out very nice. I used a locking rabbet joint to make the drawer which was a good test for my new Dado set. Nice clean cuts, I’m impressed.
I also added a picture of the bandsaw I picked up earlier this summer. What a steal, $150 and it works like a top. Delta 14” with the riser block, fence, light, etc. Interestingly enough thats the exact same amount of money I made selling some used Pallet Jacks, which is what forced me to install my air compressor. One sale, two improvements.
I also added a picture of the fully restored Dunlap Combo sander that I restored. A nice piece of history. I already needed it to take a bump off a zero clearance insert I routed out.
Soon I hope to have a real project done ;)