I have not got much done on the actual cabinets but have still done a lot of work over the past two weekends. After the plumbing, electrician, and plumber were finished I had work that I needed to get done before the drywall and floors went in.
The story sticks I made helped identify areas that I needed to add blocking to support the new cabinets.
Once the drywall was in I built the bases for the cabinets. The cabinet design I went with has separate bases that the cases will sit on top of. After the floor goes in I will take these out, disassemble and rip down to the height I need based on the floor thickness. These will eventually be covered with a 1/4” veneer I will resaw.
Pantry cabinets too.
The last picture is what the pantry was before we started, a back set of stairs and a long hallway. Our remodel started with taking those stairs out to open up the space.