Good weekend in the shop. After hauling away the last of the old cabinets and pulling a few nails out of the ceiling I treated my neighbors to the sound of my planer. I finished planing the rest of the face frame parts and built a new cross cut sled.
I next built an assembly table for the face frames. Nothing fancy, two hollow core doors joined with biscuits, pocket screws and attached to lumber I had jointed. I took time to make sure that the bottom and right side were perfectly square.
I finished the weekend by putting my new Kreg face frame beading tool to work and produced my first face frame. I still need to glue it up and add pocket screws but I am feeling better now that I have actually made something.