Well, there wasn’t much left to do. I’ve added false fronts to the drawers and a simple pull. I have rather large hands so I don’t like the standard drawer handles that you can get. I made some from some scrap wood I had lying around, and they seem to work pretty well, plus they contrast pretty nicely.
The drawers are pretty square, but once you put the false fronts to them they are snug on one side and there is a gap on the other side. You can’t really tell from looking at it but I know it is there.
There are still two drawers that need to be filled, but I’ll get to them. I’m a bit worried about the weight on the castors, so I haven’t moved it recently. If I can find heavier duty castors then I’ll add them.
The best bit about the cabinet is that the cockroaches and the crickets can’t seem to figure out how to get in the cabinet over the castors.
-- Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the weaponry to make the difference