I checked the newly-red lettering this morning, hoping to move this along but it’s still too tacky, even though it’s been two days. If we had some sun around here, I’d put them on the window sill and let Old Sol do his magic, but no luck. April showers….I even have them under my reading lamp, to try to speed up the process, but it looks like it’ll be ready when it’s ready.
So, I turned my attention to the backer board, getting it ready for whenever these dry.
This was real quick stuff, just cut out the Oval that I marked the other day
Gave that a good sanding, then marked the chamfer that I want on the face side by simply placing it face side down and using some 1/4” blue acrylic as a guide
A quick pass around with the Scroll Saw tilted to 45 degrees and some final sandingand I’m ready to begin glue up when the letters finally dry…. Michael C.
-- Mike in Concord, NH---Unpleasant tasks are simply worthy challenges to improve skills.