Well I finally got the installation complete and a final payment. Last saturday we installed the unit, but the base moulding didn’t match the existing (one number off). So I had to purchase some new base. I had my brother, neal, and Heidi with me on the initial install. Neal delivered it in the van, Jeff helped with the main installation, and Heidi helped clean, hand things, and look purdy. Today I went back and spent an hour to complete the base. Heidi went with me and helped clean up. So now it’s done. All in all this was a nice little build. The painting was the crappiest part. My gun broke and I had to have a friend finish it. The paint seemed to stay tacky forever, and the cheap plywood had blead through that we had to fix with Kilz primer.
As always I welcome constructive criticism, positive or negative.
-- ~ Inspiring those who inspire me ~