Well I got the pins cut and chopped. I had to spend some time fitting the pins to the tails. I must admit I am not so skilled that I can cut the pins and slide that thing together without adjustments. I got caught with a little difficulty during glue up. In the past, I test fit everything all the way in place and then disassembled the project. I read somewhere that it is better to only partially slide them together and make a judgement when you think you have them fit well enough. Then they said go to glue up and bring everything together only once. It was supposed to be stroger, better, etc. so I tried that. Got a little nervous when it wasn’t going home but I got it in the end. I have some cleanup to do and a couple tails need a shim. Here’s some pics, I hope I am putting finish on this baby this weekend.
-- Every cloud has a silver lining