LumberJocks

pull out closet

  • Advertise with us
Blog series by ken_c updated 699 days ago 3 parts 7505 reads 1 comment total

Part 1: #2

1441 days ago by ken_c | 0 comments »

A little more progress made on the closet. All the joinery was cut, a few dados and rabbits along with two bevels to the panels and some biscuits. A full interior sanding and dry fit followed by the glue-up. The glue up took place in three phases. The top two parts were glued up first then once that was dry the bottom and sides were done with the top assembly dry fit in place to the sides, and then the top assembly was glued to the sides. I added some structural members to the top sectio...

Read this entry »


Part 2: #2

1417 days ago by ken_c | 0 comments »

A little more progress made on the closet. All the joinery was cut, a few dados and rabbits along with two bevels to the panels and some biscuits. A full interior sanding and dry fit followed by the glue-up. The glue up took place in three phases. The top two parts were glued up first then once that was dry the bottom and sides were done with the top assembly dry fit in place to the sides, and then the top assembly was glued to the sides. I added some structural members to the top section sin...

Read this entry »


Part 3: The carpenter’s house is always the last to be done…

699 days ago by ken_c | 1 comment »

So rather than blather on about how I did this here is a link to my photobucket page where you can see many pictures and a movie: http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/tt237/ken_c_photo_bucket/pull%20out%20closet/ Enjoy…

Read this entry »



DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

GardenTenders.com :: gardening showcase