I spent yesterday cutting mortises and tenons and fitting the lid. I had a stupid attack and forgot to allow for the lid dado depth when cutting the mortises. I ended with a mortise a 1/4 wider than the tenon. Once everything was glued up I was able to find a piece of scrap that fit the gap precisely. I just cut to length, a little glue and push them in, once they were sanded down I could only find one repair out of four and that one you needed to know where it was to see it.
I got a good book match on the Bubinga. I was really happy with that after the resawing and squaring the pieces up.
I moved on and cut the drawer fronts.
Dovetail time for the drawers now.
-- Bruce, Boise, ID