Well this is what I did this Labor Day weekend. I finished up the TV Stand that I Started for a friend at work. These are the finished pics. I did screw up on the sides the first time, I forgot to account for the square top when I cut the sides and they ended up being a 1/2” too short! Nothing like re-setting up your machines to remake parts…especially after you’ve cleaned up!
Here’s some pics of the assembled project
And here’s some pics of the finished project
The top is the exact size of the TV stand that is on his flat screen TV and a sub woofer for his surround sound will slip in right underneath it.
-- John in Arizona (but it's a dry heat!)