Another few weeks, or months, put together a few lower units. Once the three were in, I cut out the custom narrow unit behind the door. A bit messy, and assembled the mirror version only noted when attempting to install. Ended up cutting the three low bins off and shifted over, oh well. The foundation sticks out 3.5 in behind everything that caused the problem. Have not attached the top this weekend, but started cutting them out. I found the metal bins at Costco for 18 bucks for two, with sliders. Have another set for the right cabinet, just not installed yet. Also have the drawer fronts and cab doors done, but not mounted. More for my next push!
Having trouble loading the photos, will try edit mode.
Ok, working now, will load latest condition.
-- Trying, but lots to learn.....