Well, we hung the first four without many problems except for two.
1) striped the square drive head on a couple of 2.5” cabinet screws. I used the largest drive bit I had, but there must be a slightly larger one out there. Oh well, will live with it.
2) one cabinet had the base about 1/16” wider than the others. This has created a slight overhang (top cab) to what should be a flush side. I plan to build 4more, so will either need to shim out the next one, or think about how to trim it back in place. Of course, they are garage cabinets, can simply do nothing.
Here is a close up of the measurement error. I cut them all at the same time, not sure how the error occurred.
Well, may work on the doors today, happy new year to everyone!
-- Trying, but lots to learn.....