Cyclone – The cyclone itself wasn’t too tough to assemble. I do have to admit I would not have minded if the unit had a little less of the erector set feel to it. Everything was well made and solid. All the parts were there. The di...
|View jmos's:||home||workshop||projects (10)||blog (9)||reviews (3)||forum topics (18)||buddies (12)||favorites (5)||activity log|
740 posts in 1876 days
Location: Haddonfield NJ
I've got started woodworking a couple of years ago. I'm mostly interested in furniture making. Located in a Philadelphia suburb in South Jersey. Chemical engineer by training, but I stay home (by choice) and take care of my two little girls. My other hobby is consuming craft beer.
Latest Activity | view all »
|replied on||dissapointing pop!||01-04-2017 01:04 PM|
|replied on||Byrd Shelix Cutterhead||01-03-2017 03:05 PM|
|replied on||Decision time.. 8 or 12" jointer?||12-21-2016 12:59 AM|
|replied on||Jointer move to basement||12-06-2016 05:47 PM|
|replied on||Jointer move to basement||12-04-2016 09:08 PM|
|replied on||Joining bench top to leg with round over edge||12-02-2016 12:56 PM|
|replied on||Expansion on a cutting board||12-02-2016 12:39 PM|
|replied on||Saw Stop issue?||11-26-2016 12:58 PM|
|commented on||Not nearly as good as it could be||11-20-2016 01:09 PM|
|commented on||It eventually turned out well, but what a pain||11-09-2016 04:27 PM|
|commented on||It eventually turned out well, but what a pain||11-09-2016 12:52 AM|
|commented on||Not nearly as good as it could be||11-09-2016 12:50 AM|
|commented on||Not nearly as good as it could be||11-08-2016 07:09 PM|
|posted review||Not nearly as good as it could be||11-08-2016 04:44 PM|
|posted review||Significant Improvement over SawStop Overarm Dust Collector||11-08-2016 04:23 PM|
Latest Projects | view all 10 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 9 »
Since I started woodworking about 2 years ago I’ve been using a Powermatic canister dust collector along with a overhead air filtration unit for dust control in my basement shop. It did a nice job of chip collection. But, after a while I n...
Things are moving right along. One thing I knew I would need for this project was a 3/4” upcut router bit I could do plunge cuts with for the dog holes, as well as for routing a groove in the top for the sliding deadman. I didn’t w...
I’ve been working on the end vise. I wanted to get that mounted next so I could figure out if it would impact the placement of the top on the base. I wanted a twin screw vise for dovetailing. As I mentioned previously, I’m using t...