I am seriously considering closing PA’s Workshop as far as sales, craft shows and any thing like that. My wife and I have talked about this several times.
1. She thinks that it is effecting my sinuses being out there with all the dust. Yes I have done some major dust control but it is still there.
2. I tend to do that and not my household chores. I am retired and she is not, so I try to pickup most of the household chores for her.
3. I got a letter from the state controllers office stating that I have not filed a first quarter sales tax statement. Well I did on-line but now as it is in dispute I can’t see it. They want $200 in taxes and fines. If I had to pay that I would close in a heart beat.
4. I really enjoy doing this but I do not generate enough money to make it viable from the stand point of time.
5. There does not seem to be enough craft outlets to sell my product and my hoped for “word of mount” sales have not worked.
6. If I did do this I would still make gifts and presents for people – that is a certain.
Just looking for ANY input or guidance. Lets be honest here – I need it.
-- Just learning the craft my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ practiced.