Well – I am trying to decide – which directions do I want to go next. Just can’t decide.
First of all – where am I.
1. Currently in two craft malls and quite frankly – SALES SUCK!
2. Going to an Arts and Craft show this weekend and hoping for the best.
3. Posting everything I make on Facebook and lots of lookers but very few sales.
4. Thinking about ETSY but have not made the jump – just can’t decide.
Second – what do I want to do.
1. I want to make craft because I enjoy doing it.
2. I want to make some money – not a lot but cover expenses and a little change.
3. I want to see the smile on peoples face, or the thank you’s E-Mail, when they get on of my products.
What does the wife want.
1. This to be a low end hobby and not much more. That is the sticking point.
SO what do I do. Quite frankly – I DON’T KNOW.
-- Just learning the craft my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ practiced.