I am considering entering my forst craft show this fall. As I have now been scrolling about a year I think I have enought experence and patterns to do ne successfully. Here is a general plan and outline of what I have thought of so far – however add and correct as youmay wish.
1. Number of items to take – I am consiidering the following 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 60 ???
2. Types of itmes to take – looking at a varity of items to reach all types of persons attending.
3. Pricing of items – I am doing reseach into the price people would pay for an item and also yeild a return on me being there.
4. Display items like fixtures, racks, boxes to properly display items.
5. Tables, chairs, table drape (see what is provided and what I need to bring)
6. Business Cards (lots)
7. Log book of success (what sold good what did not) for next year.
8. Photos of items that I have done and are not at this fair.
What am I missing, what do I need to consider.
Thanks to all who can help in any way.
-- Just learning the craft my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ practiced.