bead sander bugs

  • Advertise with us
Blog series by jeffl updated 01-07-2012 11:08 PM 1 part 1284 reads 5 comments total

Part 1: working out kinks

01-07-2012 11:08 PM by jeffl | 5 comments »

If this comes out right the first picture is the plywood disc glued and screwed to the pulley. After running for several hours the disc came unglued so I drilled and tapped the pulley. The second picture is another view of the pulley and disc. This next picture shows the screws counter sunk through the Velcro. I included a picture of the single screw that keeps the bucket from turning. I had to put tape on the lid to keep it on. I found this out when I went to check on the ...

Read this entry »

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics