If this comes out right the first picture is the plywood disc glued and screwed to the pulley. After running for several hours the disc came unglued so I drilled and tapped the pulley.
The second picture is another view of the pulley and disc.
This next picture shows the screws counter sunk through the Velcro.
I included a picture of the single screw that keeps the bucket from turning.
I had to put tape on the lid to keep it on. I found this out when I went to check on the beads and the beads were all over the floor.
I included a picture of the beads after a 80 grit,120 grit and 220 grit.
The last picture shows the beads with a beeswax and orange oil Polish. This only took about a minute. The polish pad rubbed the inside of my bucket and probably will melt it. I’ll keep on experimenting. Jeff