Along the lines of my last post, I seem to have caught the old tool refurbish bug. I found this plane at an antique dealer in Chester NS on the way back from a beach day. I’ve driven by these places a hundred times without thinking that th...
|View jasondain's:||home||workshop||projects (26)||blog (5)||reviews (2)||forum topics (2)||buddies (1)||favorites (4)||activity log|
49 posts in 1287 days
Location: Nova Scotia
Latest Activity | view all »
|added project||Tigerwood box||279 days ago|
|commented on||Roy Underhill Tool Tote||302 days ago|
|added blog entry||Record #4c smoothing plane refurbish completed||331 days ago|
|commented on||Roy Underhill Tool Tote||334 days ago|
|added project||Headboard 2.0||344 days ago|
|added blog entry||Old Hand Drill refurbish completed (I think...)||344 days ago|
|replied on||Help identifying Hand Drill||356 days ago|
|replied on||Help identifying Hand Drill||357 days ago|
|started topic||Help identifying Hand Drill||358 days ago|
|added project||Walnut Keepsake Box||415 days ago|
|added project||pastry/dough board||415 days ago|
|commented on||My Benchcrafted Split Top Roubo build #1: Split Top Roubo base construction||448 days ago|
|commented on||My Benchcrafted Split Top Roubo build #1: Split Top Roubo base construction||449 days ago|
|added project||Roy Underhill Tool Tote||454 days ago|
|added project||Moxon Vise - Bench on Bench||454 days ago|
Latest Projects | view all 26 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 5 »
This summer while on vacation in NH, we made a stop in Maine to hit some woodworking stops. First off we hit Christian Becksvoorts shop in New Gloucester then we went to Lie Nielsen tools and finally stopped at Liberty tool in Liberty ME. I had ...
In part 3 of my blog, I’ll discuss how I went about building the vice chop and installed the vice hardware. I decided to diverge from the plans at this stage to use a thinner chop and change the shape from the published plans. I used a pla...
This is part 2 of my bench build blog. I’ll continue talking about the base construction and how i went about it. Once I had completed the “easy” mortises that were 1/2 inch, I moved on to the 1 inch mortises for the knockdow...
This is part 1 of my blog on how I built my workbench. The bench is now complete but i’ll be adding the steps i used to build it and lots of photos here so others may benefit from what I learned in the process. Happy Reading! I construc...